Visit

Welcome to Waveny Park

Waveny, originally the country estate of the Lapham family, is a historic property designed and developed between 1911 and 1917 by the renowned landscape firm Olmsted Brothers and architect William B. Tubby. It became New Canaan’s Town Park in 1967, thanks to the generosity of Ruth Lapham Lloyd. The Waveny Park Conservancy, in partnership with the Town of New Canaan, is restoring and enhancing the 130 acres of open space surrounding Waveny House.

Hours of Operation

May 1 - October 30
Sunrise - Sunset

November 1 - April 30
8am - 5pm

Map of Waveny Park

(click to enlarge)